Business Planning: It’s not just the numbers | A Be the Business Masterclass
09:45 – 14:45 | Tuesday 4 February | Newquay | Refundable Ticket*
We know effective business planning isn’t just about the numbers and focusing on internal activity, it’s just as much about knowing what’s going on outside your hospitality business.
And knowing your core customers goes without saying, but knowing who all your potential customers are is even more helpful when it comes to business planning.
With that in mind, we’re pleased to let you know the agenda for our upcoming masterclass has now been published. In a practical day addressing all the above and more, there will be a mix of presentations, group and solo work with sessions including:
- It’s not just the numbers: market trends 2020 (presentation)
- Customers: who are they really? (presentation)
- Customer profiling: who comes to Cornwall? (group work)
- Building the P&L: have you thought of everything? (presentation)
- It’s not just you: where else do your customers spend their money? (presentation and group work)
Please see the full masterclass agenda here.
Places for the day are filling fast and cost £25, with £22.65 refunded upon attendance and completion of an evaluation survey. Tickets also include refreshments and a networking lunch.
Book your place here
If you’d like any further information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
With best wishes,
The Hospitality Team at Be the Business
Click here to view the actual solus email.